Latest News About Love Bear Forever

Amy a new bear I made... hope you like her


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Both born in the same date

Let me introduce you Sam and Paul
Sam is a bear I made for 2 years
Why?
I start to make on 2009 Dec and completed on 2010 Jan
So he is a bear that I took 2 years to complete.
Paul was actual born on 2010 Jan
He is a first bear I made on year 2010
But both bear born in the same date
So I post them together
Recently I like big nose
So you will see lots of big nose bear on my work
Hope you guys will likes it

4 comments:

  1. This is a genuine personal invitation, to join Teddy Bear Artists And Friends.

    The site has been built for Teddy bear and Doll collectors and Teddy Bear and Doll artists alike.

    All members get their own fully comprehensive four page profile with photo album.

    The site is socially interactive with live chat, a forum, videos, blogs, discussions, events, reviews , bears for sale, bear auctions and lots more.

    We also have the TBAAF Four seasons Teddy bear and doll Awards in June 2010.

    Please join us.

    http://teddy-bear-artist.webs.com/


    Hope to see you soon.

    If you are receiving this invite more than once or have joined please forgive us... We are both busy sourcing bear doll collectors and artists to invite from the web. If you can recommend someone don't hesitate to mail us.

    Kind Regards

    Lanie and Darren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! We would like to be friends with you! Follow us on http://travelwithmichael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I make out class blogs, I create banners, business cards, labels (cheaply).
    Come on a visit. Successes and success.

    ReplyDelete