Latest News About Love Bear Forever

Amy a new bear I made... hope you like her


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Victoria's Angel


Idea come from "Victoria's Secret" fashion show
If you never watch the "Victoria's Secret" show,
you should click in and have a look.
Did you see those Victoria's Angel?????
Aren't they beautiful????

Victoria is a 10cm Mini bear
She is made out of Sassy fabric......Really soft touch
I have shaded her with soft pink .....
I let her carry a pair of wings like what they did in the Victoria Secret show
I did not make the wings my own but I would like to make one next time
There is a show of how those wings was created at the Victoria Secret show....
A really big workshop


Animation Bear.... Flat nose, flat face

Someone likes it but someone not





Sassy fabric is such a lovely fabric
It is really soft and easy to use
I really love this fabric










1 comment:

  1. Very lovely bears animations (and Victoria and Willow) also are very gently tinted!
    I wish good luck in making wings :)

    ReplyDelete